Today I’m thankful for the chance to try new things. I designed a new banner for the blog (you may need to refresh the page if you have visited before and don’t see the new one yet), I changed my profile picture, and I created a new layout!
* Supplies For Project:
- Core’dinations: Graphic 45 Signature Collection Cardstock in Heritage Kraft
- STAEDTLER: Triplus Fineliner Pens
- Stampendous: Cling Clock Works Stamp
- Studio Calico: 12×12 Mask, Wood Veneer Embellishments
- Ranger Ink: Dylusions Ink Sprays, Distress Stains, Kraft Tag, Claudine Hellmuth Sticky Back Canvas
- Prima: Canvas Album Page Insert
- The Crafter’s Workshop: Chevron 6×6 Template
- American Crafts: Amy Tangerine Stickers, & Thickers
- Glitz: Washi Tape
- October Afternoon: Washi Tape
- Tim Holtz: Chit Chat
- Other: Valspar Paint Chip, Recycled Sari Ribbon, Vellum, Wooden Sticks, yellow chevron washi tape from Michaels
- iPhone App: Instagram
* Here’s some close up shots:
* I also have a new holiday layout up on the Core’dinations Blog today!!
I have been very busy trying to catch up after being sick for so long, but if feels good to get stuff done and accomplish new things. I wish everyone a wonderful week.