This week, Stampendous and ClearScraps teamed up to bring you some gorgeous and super inspiring projects. Today I am excited to share the first of two projects that I made for the blog hop – “Ladies Man”.
(Supplies Used To Create Project):
* Stampendous: Cling Clock Works Stamp, & Aged Gold Embossing Enamel
* Clear Scraps: Mixable Sassy 8×8 Album, & Deco Send It Clear Card
* Tsukineko: Staz On Teal Blue Ink, & Staz On Opaque Mellow Mint Set
Other: Core’dinations Graphic 45 Signature Cardstock Collection, Studio Calico Template, May Arts Ribbon, Mudhound Studios Recycled Sari Ribbon, Tim Holtz Chit Chat, Old Poker Chip, Tim Holtz Metal Clip, 7gypsies Paper Tape, Felt Heart, American Crafts Letter Stickers, Coffee Shop Blog Photo Action
* Here are a few close up shots of my project:
Visit the Stampendous and ClearScrap blogs to find out how you can enter to win some awesome prizes, and also check out the other designers listed below who are posting their fabulous projects today as well.
* Be sure to comment on the blogs as you visit for a chance to win a cool prize package! And then visit Stampendous on Facebook and SHARE their blog post on your wall for another chance to win! Also, Saturday morning, there is going to be a BIG final Blog Hop that will blow you away with amazing uses for these fantastic products, and I will post another new project as well.