- Thin White Cardstock
- Crayola Side Walk Chalk
- My Back Deck…lol
- Transparency: Hambly Screen Prints
- Letter stickers: Hambly Screen Prints, Heidi Swapp, Cosmo Cricket
- Chipboard Butterflies: Studio Calico
- Kraft die cuts: Jillibean Soup
- Brads: Paper Studio
- Matte Medium: Claudine Hellmuth
- Photo Action: “Butterscotch Vintage” from The Coffeeshop Blog
- Page torn from Tim Holtz Catalog, Mini Staples, Turquoise Thread
* Here’s how I created the background:
I started with a thin sheet of white cardstock. I placed it down on the wood planks of my back deck. I held the cardstock down and started rubbing the sidewalk chalk all over it!
Then I went back over it with another color! (note: the pic above is from a different example then the one below)
After I was happy with the chalk, I gave the whole sheet a light coat of Matte Medium to seal it! Sorry about the folded edges, but I took this picture before I flattened the sheet out. It tends to curl a bit after applying the matte medium.
* Here is another example that I created using pink and purple chalk!
And here is a close up shot from the completed layout:
My youngest son’s turning two on Saturday so I figure I will be furiously cleaning, cooking, and shopping for various items the next few days. I can’t believe he is already two…