* Supplies Used For Project:
- Cardstock: Core’dinations
- Gesso: Ranger
- Woodgrain Template: The Crafter’s Workshop
Patterned Paper: October Afternoon
- Pen: STAEDTLER Triplus Fineliner
- Stickles: Ranger
- Stickers: 7gypsies, October Afternoon, Heidi Swapp
- Mini Staples: Tim Holtz
* Then I used an old itunes card to swipe a thin layer of gesso over the template. After I made sure all the cracks were covered, I lifted the template off the page and set the cardstock aside to dry.
* I absolutely love the way the cardstock turned out! I actually created several more of these using various templates while I had all my supplies out, so now I have a bunch of yummy gessoed cardstock ready to create with!