Ever since I got my iPhone a few months ago, my kids have been addicted to it! Their favorite thing to do is shoot mini videos and take pictures with it. Often I find a variety of, well let’s just say Unique photos on my phone and it always makes me laugh. I decided to print out one of their random photos and create a layout about it.
* Supplies Used For Project:
- Cardstock: Core’dinations (Snowflake)
- Ranger Dylusions Ink Spray
- Template: Pink Paislee
- Chipboard Letters: Basic Grey
- Pigment Liner Pen: STAEDTLER
- Red & White Paper Flower: Created by Gladys Rosenberger
- Twine: Queen & Company
- Paper Flower & Sticker: Echo Park
- Tissue Tape: Tim Holtz
- Distressed Tape: Market Street
- Paper Tape: 7gypsies
- iPhone Editing App: Picture Show
* I created the background by laying down a few templates on a sheet of white cardstock and then misted over them with some bright red spray ink!