It’s release week at Stampendous, and the design team has been celebrating all week long by showing off some outstanding projects using their fabulous new stamps, color fragments, embossing powders, glass glitters, and more!
* Stampendous: “Clock Works”, “Follow Art” & “Life Is Art” Cling Stamps
- Core’dinations Cardstock
– STAEDTLER Pigment Liners
– Imagine Crafts Goosebumps Shimmer Texture Spray & Versafine
- Tattered Angels Shimmer Mist
– Studio Calico Butterflies
– K & Co Smash Tape
– Tim Holtz Tissue Tape & Mini Attachers
– Kodomo Washi Tape
– Petaloo Flowers
– The Paper Studio Brads
– Echo Park Stickers
– Other: Gesso, Vellum, Watercolor paper
* This “Follow Art” stamp just plain ROCKS!
* The “Life is Art” stamp is just as cool and I can’t wait to use it in some of my upcoming classes! It made me happy just making this layout about being happy about making art!! lol
* I love my Studio Calico chipboard butterflies and normally I use them as is, which is in pretty neutral shades of creams, whites, and browns, but for this I needed some pop – so I tore off the top layer of chipboard and then misted them with some shimmery spray mist. I also misted some Chevron paper I created using gesso, a chevron template from The Crafter’s Workshop, and some watercolor paper!
* Then after they dried, I sprayed them with some Goosebumps shimmer texture spray and I am saying this once again everyone, if you don’t already have this in your stash – GET SOME! I promise you will love it!
* A few of my teammates are showing off new products from Stampendous as well. Not only do some of them have their own blog candy, Stampendous will be drawing a winner for this great prize pack.
How do you win it? It’s easy! One of the featured bloggers today will be choosing a random commenter from her blog, and that lucky person will be announced on the Stampendous blog tomorrow. The more places you leave a comment, the better your chances are to win!
* Below is the list of team members who are sharing inspiration today:
Taylor Usry (has blog candy)
* I have a few more projects up in my gallery using some of our new stamps if you would like to check them out: (Jumbo Cardinals Stamp), (Poinsettia Background Stamp), (Merriest Wish Stamp), (Glory To God Stamp)