- STAEDTLER Marsgraphic Jr. Watercolor Markers & Pigment Liner Fineliner Pens
– Sticky Back Canvas: Claudine Hellmuth
– Alcohol Ink: Ranger
– Metal Star: Nunn Design
– Paper Tape: 7gypsies, K&Company
– Brad: Paper Studio
– Patterned Papers: Making Memories, 7gypsies
– Photo Editing App: Picture Show
-Other: Feathers, Copy Paper
* I used Marsgraphic Jr. Watercolor Markers to color the canvas flowers and the copy paper behind the photo. That was actually a happy accident! I was coloring some tags and I used a crumpled up sheet of copy paper to wipe up the mess afterwards. When I looked down at the paper, I thought that it looked kind of cool so I set it aside to dry and I love how it came out!
First – color the tag with a Marsgraphic Jr Watercolor Marker
Third – use a dry paper towel or art rag to rub over it and then let it dry!
Now here is a fun little video of me building the layout. Note: I downloaded a fun video app called Stop motion for my son to use to make little movies and I thought I would try it out myself! It was pretty cool and I will be using it more now that I know how it works. This is my first video with it though, so you will have to forgive me, because there are a couple of shots that should be turned around and a few other things that could have been better.