This is the first project I made for the Core’dinations/Stampendous Blog Hop this week.
* Stampendous Glitter: Steel Blue Glass Glitter
* STAEDTLER Pigment Liner Pens
* Other: Claudine Hellmuth Sticky Back Canvas, Ranger Ink Dylusions Ink Spray, Tsukineko Staz On Ink, Heidi Swapp Color Magic Banner, Paper Studio Brads, Tim Holtz Mini Staples, Michael’s Washi Tape, Studio Calico Wooden Embellishments, Teresa Collins Stars, Tim Holtz Chit Chat, American Crafts Thickers, Milk Cap, & Twine
* To add the glass glitter along the top of my layout, I simply took my glue runner and ran it along the top edge of my cardstock leaving a strip of the adhesive.
* Then I dumped the glass glitter on top of it, turned the layout on its side and shook the excess off, and then used my finger to press on the glitter just to make sure all the adhesive was covered.
** Be sure to check out both of these blogs below for more inspiration and also so you can find out how to win some fabulous prizes!!
* Both design teams are full of amazing designers who have created a ton of inspiring projects to share with you this week, so please be sure to visit their blogs and leave them some love as well.
* The Stampendous Gals who have special projects up today are listed below:
I will be posting new stuff all week, so be sure to check back tomorrow for a brand new project!