- Cardstock: Core’dinations Chocolate Box Collection
- Clorox Bleach Gel Pen
- Patterned Paper: Pink Paislee
- Distress Stain: Ranger
- Distress Stickles: Ranger
Transparency: Hambly Screen Prints
- Letters: Tim Holtz Grungeboard
- Die cut Ticket: Tim Holtz
- Decorative Tape: 7gypsies
- Chipboard Stars: Basically Bare
- Photo Action: The Coffee Shop Blog (Storybook Vintage)
- Other: Cardboard
* I took a left over piece of arrow chipboard cut outs from one of my kids board games and laid it down on top of my cardstock. Then I colored in the inside of the arrows with a bleach gel pen and let it dry. After it dried, I wiped away the little white leftover bits from the bleach and I had a super cool image left on my background! Since the cardstock from Core’dinations had a color core, the pretty peach color on the back of the sheet came through after the bleaching.
* Just thought I would show a close up of the picture. I love the look on his face when he realized I had caught him. I used the Storybook Vintage photo action from The Coffee Shop blog to help enhance the photo.